First Light Natural Health® Creative Kids Support©
An emotionally self-expressive flower essence blend to support natural creative impulses, imagination and inspiration in children. Supports a healthy sense of self and the ability to creatively express uniqueness. Ideal for highly creative children, those who experience blocked creativity or shyness or who are bored and appear disinterested.
Negative Condition: Afraid to try, preoccupied, day-dreamer, hides talents, bored
Positive Outcome: Creativity, imagination, unique expression
Creative Kids Support© is ideal for children who are:
• Fearful of being judged
• Suffering from stage fright
• Having difficulties with creative self-expression
• Worried about how they look or what others may think of them
• Facing peer rejection or not feeling part of the group
• Always needing to be the centre of attention
• Repressing their creativity in order to fit in and adjust
• Feeling misunderstood or need reassurance
• A healthy sense of self and high levels of motivation
• Knowing and expressing uniqueness and individuality
• Using unique gifts and finding unique solutions to problems
• Working spontaneously and creatively
• Breaking out of the mould, showing imagination and creative thinking
• Independence of mind with nonconformity to group pressures
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Happy Kids Kit
Supports children’s natural emotional development, positive self-esteem, creativity, confidence and their ability to adapt. Supports a child to address the emotional and energetic challenges at school, home, in the community, peer groups and with technology. Contains three First Light Natural Health® flower essence blends: Calm Kids Support©, Creative Kids Support© and Confident Kids Support©.