Enhanced Health Migraine Tea.
Our migraine tea is a blend of 5 organic herbs carefully selected to aid those that experience migraines or headaches. Soothing symptoms associated with headaches and migraines. This is a great tea to help offer some relief from headaches that are caused by stress or muscle tension.
How may the migraine tea help?
- May aid in relieving the spasms and pain associated with migrainous headaches.
- Calms the nervous system.
- Relaxes tense muscles that can trigger headaches.
- Restores circulation to the constricted blood vessels.
- Stimulates blood flow.
What herbs does the blend contain?
Cramp bark, feverfew, passion flower, rosemary, yarrow.
How much should I take?
1 teaspoon per 1 cup (approx 200ml) of hot water 3 times per day. Re-use the leaves up to 2-3 times.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking.
- If you are experiencing ongoing or severe bladder pain or back pain or around the kidneys please consult your healthcare professional immediately.
- DO NOT take if you are pregnant or suspect you are pregnant.
- Stop use immediately if you experience irritation.
- Check ingredients for any known allergies or sensitivities.
- May cause drowsiness.