A highly effective comforting plant infusion blend to provide emotional support and care during times of bereavement or loss. Assists in healing heart-felt emotions, coming to terms with the past and stepping onto the next phase. Gentle and soothing. Use when trying to cope with a loss, feeling isolated, guilty, regretful or going through grief.
Made with seven specially selected New Zealand native plants.
Easy to use 20ml oral drops:
Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily.
Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Safe to take more frequently if desired and for as long as required. For maximum benefit, once the 20ml oral drops bottle is opened, continue taking until the bottle is finished.
Grief Support provides support when you are experiencing any of the following:
– Trying to cope with a loss.
– Feeling isolated, abandoned, rejected or betrayed.
– Living in the past or replaying the past.
– Suffering, feeling guilty, regretful, alone or empty.
– Provides emotional comfort and support during times of loss or bereavement.
– Supports you in healing heart-felt emotions.
– Helps to keep the heart open.
– Assists in coming to terms with the past and stepping into the next phase.