A highly effective nurturing plant infusion blend to help settle a crying baby and help baby to feel at peace. Supports the natural development of baby in its journey outside of the womb. Soothing and comforting. Ideal to use during times of stress, overwhelm, changing circumstances or when baby is unsettled and you are unsure what is upsetting your baby.
Made with six specially selected New Zealand native plants.
Easy to use 20ml oral drops:
Bottle: Add 2-4 drops to milk or water.
Food: Mix 2-4 drops into food at each meal.
Bath: Add 4 drops to bath water.
Can also be rubbed into baby’s soles or fontanel.
Safe for baby to take. Can be used for as long as required. For maximum benefit, once the 20ml oral drops bottle is opened, continue taking until the bottle is finished.
Peaceful Baby Support© is ideal for settling a baby who is:
– Unable to stop crying and obviously distressed.
– Excessively sleepy after birth and behaving as if still in the womb.
– Experiencing growing pains.
– Having nightmares or waking up crying.
– Being over-sensitive or over-reactive.
– Starting daycare or going through other types of major changes, including travelling, relocating or changing routines.
– Assists in settling a baby after a busy day out.
– Helps baby to feel grounded, emotionally safe and secure.
– Supports baby to rest and relax.
– Assists in developing the ability to be flexible, adaptable and respond to change calmly.