Enhanced Health period pain tea
Our period pain tea is a blend of 6 organic herbs carefully selected to aid period pain and premenstrual symptoms. The herbs chosen are selected for their benefits.
How may the period pain tea help?
- helps soothe the nervous system
- relieves pain and uterine cramping
- relieves uterine congestion and heavy dragging uterine feeling before the onset of period beginning
- mood balancing
- realieving stress and anxiety
- nourishing and tones the uterus
What herbs does the blend contain?
Catnip, cramp bark, parsley, raspberry leaf, roman chamomile, yarrow.
How much should I take?
1 teaspoon per 1 cup (approx 200ml) of hot water 3 times per day. Can be reused 2-3 times.
Thousands of women experience painful periods every month. Alongside our period pain tea also consider nutrients and supplements that can help with imbalances that can cause painful periods.
- consult your healthcare professional before taking.
- If you are experiencing ongoing or severe period pain please consult your healthcare professional.
- DO NOT take if you are pregnant or suspect you are pregnant.
- Stop use immediately if you experience irritation.
- Check ingredients for any known allergies or sensitivities.