Hemp seed oil 200 soft gels
Hemp seed oil is a cold pressed, unrefined oil extracted from the seeds of hemp plants grown in New Zealand. It contains a perfect balance of Omega 3, 6 and 9, which are essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids help support normal brain function, cardiovascular health, inflammation control, energy levels, hormonal balance, as well as healthy skin, hair & nails.
- Hemp Seed Oil has a ratio of omega 3, 6 and 9 of 3:6:2. Omega 3 and 6 are essential fatty acids because our bodies cannot make them, yet they are required for good health.
- Essential fatty acids support cognitive function and mental health.
- Hemp Seed Oil maintains the balance of female hormones to aid normal menstruation and menopause.
- Essential fatty acids help maintain blood pressure and fat levels in the normal range to support a healthy heart.
- Hemp Seed Oil is an essential beauty supplement.
- Essential fatty acids support skin structure, circulation and anti-inflammatory response to maintain a radiant complexion.
- This plant oil maintains joint function and anti-inflammatory response.
- Hemp Seed Oil is cold-pressed to minimize degradation of the oil.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains: Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis sativa) 1000mg. This product contains encapsulating aids.
Suggested Use: Adults – Take 3-6 capsules daily with food, or as professionally recommended.
Cautions: Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.