Hoki Liver Fish Oil 200 soft gels
Hoki liver fish oil is sources from Hoki which are sustainably fished in the clean, deep sea waters of New Zealand. These fish are a natural source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids, including EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). These important nutrients help support a healthy heart, brain development, vision and joint function.
- DHA is essential for neurological development and supports cognitive function and mental health.
- Hoki Liver Oil is also an essential beauty supplement. Essential fatty acids support skin structure, circulation and anti-inflammatory response.
- EPA and DHA help maintain blood fat levels in the normal range to support a healthy heart.
- Hoki Liver Oil helps maintain joint function and anti-inflammatory response.
- Essential fatty acids are found in the retina of eyes and aids normal vision function.
- This product has limonene (orange oil) to help prevent reflux of the fish oil by neutralising the taste. Hoki Liver Oil is made with natural triglyceride fish oil.
Each capsule contains: Hoki Liver Oil 1000mg. Providing – Omega 3 175mg – Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 40mg – Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 75mg – Mixed Tocopherols 0.5mg. These amounts may vary slightly for each batch. This product contains encapsulating aids and orange oil (containing limonene).
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with food, or as professionally recommended.
Avoid taking if allergic to seafood or taking blood-thinning medications i.e. Warfarin. Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, taking medication, or a child before supplementing.