Omega 3 100 soft gels
Omega 3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids derived from wild deep sea fish. They are rich in EPA and DHA which are essential for the development and function of the eyes, nerves and brain. Omega-3 fatty acids help support cardiovascular health.
- DHA is essential for neurological development and supports cognitive function and mental health.
- Omega 3 is also an essential beauty supplement. Essential fatty acids support skin structure, circulation and anti-inflammatory response.
- EPA and DHA help maintain blood fat levels in the normal range to support a healthy heart.
- Omega 3 helps maintain joint function and anti-inflammatory response.
- Essential fatty acids are found in the retina of eyes and aids normal visual function.
Deodorised Fish Oil 1000mg Providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 185mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 125mg This product contains encapsulating aids and orange oil (containing limonene).
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with food, or as professionally recommended.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication (ie. anti-coagulant or anti-platelet) before supplementing.