Vitamin Complete C
Complete C is a combination of vitamin C with bioflavonoids and plant extracts that help with absorption and antioxidant protection. Vitamin C helps maintain healthy bones, teeth and gums, blood vessels, collagen and connective tissue, as well as the immune system.
Complete C was formulated with antioxidants to support the absorption of multiple forms of vitamin C.
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate) is a principal antioxidant in our blood which supports our defence against pathogens and free radicals.
- Rosehips contain natural vitamin C and support joint health.
- Bioflavonoids, including hesperidin, quercetin and rutin, are potent antioxidants which support circulation to the extremities, joint health and anti-inflammatory response. These antioxidants also support the absorption of vitamin C.
- Grape seed provides the powerful antioxidants proanthocyanidins (A.K.A. OPOs), which aids normal circulation.
- Pine Bark supports mental and eye health.
Adults: Take 1 tablet two to three times daily, or as professionally recommended.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication before supplementing At the time of manufacture each tablet contained: Ascorbic Acid (C) 190mg, Calcium Ascorbate (C) 180mg, Sodium Ascorbate (C) 180mg, Rosehips 32mg, Bioflavonoids 20mg, Rutin 8mg, Hesperidin 8mg, Quercetin 8mg, Grape Seed 2000mg (Providing Proanthocyanidins 19mg), Pine Bark 120mg (Providing Proanthocyanidins 2.3mg). This product contains tableting aids. Extracts used.