Vitafit Stress B
Vitafit stress B contains optimum levels of B vitamins, minerals and herbs that are important for the maintenance and function of the nervous system. These nutrients help support the body’s physiology during periods of stress, anxiety, and intense mental and physical activities.
- Stress B was formulated to address the nutritional requirements for a relaxed mind and body.
- B vitamins are important for maintaining energy levels and aiding the normal production of stress hormones and neurotransmitters. These essential nutrients support neuron function, particularly during times of stress.
- Magnesium is important for utilisation energy in our bodies. Additionally, magnesium is involved in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin. This mineral supports relaxation and stress relief.
- Magnesium, calcium and potassium are electrolytes, which supports hydration and normal blood pressure. Hydration is important for maintaining stress hormone levels.
- L-Glutamine is a precursor to a number of neurotransmitters, including glutamate and GABA. L-Glutamine supplementation supports mental performance and concentration.
- Panax ginseng helps maintain cognition and sexual stamina. Valerian supports the calming of the nerves.
Adults: Take 1-3 tablets daily, 20 minutes before food, or as professionally recommended.
Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women. Seek professional health advice if suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication before supplementing. At the time of manufacture each 3 tablets contained: Calcium Pantothenate (B5) 100mg, Pyridoxine HCl (B6) 50mg, Niacin (B3) 50mg, Thiamine HCl (B1) 20mg, Riboflavin (B2) 15mg, Inositol 15mg, Choline Bitartrate 15mg, Para Amino Benzoic Acid 10mg, Folic Acid 300mcg, Biotin 100mcg, Magnesium 200mg, Calcium 50mg, Potassium 50mg, Zinc 10mg, Chromium 150mcg, Panax Ginseng 1000mg, Valerian 300mg, Vervain 300mg, Ascorbic Acid (C) 200mg, L-Glutamine 200mg, Licorice Root 150mg, Grape seed 100mg. This product contains tableting aids. Herbal extracts used.